Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Attack on sight not working?

Olimar72

@ryand:

> owen is not so correct. it is only if above 1 not 0\. but if that doesn't work, make sure he's facing you.

So not correct? Shut the hell up. He said the problem was that the monsters wouldn't attack them, Owen added that in as a little bonus, so what if he got it wrong.

It's people like you that really should shut up.

If i was you olimar i would make another character and play on that as a test…or what would be even easier is if you had 2 computers,1 could be an admin and then the other can test..BUT dont go buying a new computer just because you want to test..its not worth it (i know,who would do that..they could have some idea and they would blame me :S)

@Jiaman:

> If i was you olimar i would make another character and play on that as a test…or what would be even easier is if you had 2 computers,1 could be an admin and then the other can test..BUT dont go buying a new computer just because you want to test..its not worth it (i know,who would do that..they could have some idea and they would blame me :S)

Yeh, thanks I already did that and it worked.  So it is either above level 1 or 0 that doesn't attack you.  And yeah, do you think 6 computers is enough?  Lol.