Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Odd Sprite Walking

SawQuart

So I just made successful custom sprites. But I do have a problem. The sprites are perfectly aligned, but the walk sequence is odd. The sprites seem to only go through the first two animation sequences. This only happens, however, when I am walking up and down. The side to side movement is fine. IDK if this is common for custum sprites. Also, when I say custom sprites, I mean the Custom=1 in the data.ini

Please helpĀ  :huh:

Thanks,
Jungletoe

I had something like..
Standing still facing left, right and forwards, instead of both feet being together on the ground, one would be in the air like it was walking.
I just rearranged them in the sprite sheet so when it was standing still it didnt look like it was performing a balancing act.

You having similar problem or am I way off?

@Rhee:

> I had something like..
> Standing still facing left, right and forwards, instead of both feet being together on the ground, one would be in the air like it was walking.
> I just rearranged them in the sprite sheet so when it was standing still it didnt look like it was performing a balancing act.
>
> You having similar problem or am I way off?

No, i dont think its the same. My problem is that they wobble. Good luck solving your issue