Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Troys Portfolio

Troy

I'm interested in doing some Mapping Work!
Im a pretty average mapper look at the below.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2/game2.jpg
(I had a version with a waterfall in it once but didnt save it)

http://img127.imageshack.us/i/tgaged.jpg/
(This is pretty old interior Screenshot, i can do a bit better)

I have spent a little less then a year experimenting with Maps.
Im available to work whenever you need me. i pull a LOT of all nighters. I can work when ever im not at school other then that i can Full-time map.

if Maps arent what your looking for i can make so Good Story lines heres one i just threw together in 5 minutes.

T'was a stormy night in the Kingdom of (#####). The clap of thunder roared throughout the village, the King stood atop his balcony as he stared into the barely visible horizon "Gather the troops!" The king shouted "The Prophecy is upon us"…

I can write much more too

My Introduction: My Name is Troy carroll i live in New south wales Australia. im currently 15 (16 in November). My life dream is to become a Game Designer. A mapping job May be my first step towards that  :cheesy:

I don't charge, unless the game starts making an income

What do i expect of a game?... all i expect of the game is that they are serious about making the game and that my work wont be wasted.

Contact me at: [email protected]

If you aren't already booked, Falcasia may accept one more mapper. We are releasing the Dev V1 release on Holloween, and we plan to build up the game from there. Upon the release, mapping, item creation, and all that stuff will need to be fullfilled. If you could take a look at the Falcasia Map, which I will post to you later, it would be great if you could design it more in detail, planning out where extra stuff would go (tell me about your plans). I assume you have a MSN account, so mabye we can talk over that later? Anyways, this is my work-personal account ([email protected]). If you have any questions, you can respond to me here, or you can use our organization address, [email protected]

Thanks,
Brady (aka Jungletoe)

• 3 months later...