Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Experienced Scripter

evilbunnie

Hey,
My names Evilbunnie(Ben) I have been scripting for almost 2 Years now.

I would like to script in your game.

Rule # 1
Your game has to be serious, And not have all my work and time wasted.

Rule # 2
Your game has to be online for atleast most of the day.

I know basicly every scripting command there is to know.

I live in new zealand. So if you live in AUS i will be on your game alot.

Yes i do have school. But i am mostly on the computer for 9 - 10 hours a day (Nerd, huh?)

But i do have a life aswell so dont go apeshit if i am not on your game for a day or so.

So yea.

Contact me:
[email protected]

@Keebler:

> I have to think about some things first but if you really have been using it for a year i need someone to do extensive source edits for me if you are up to it.

Well pm me on what you need me to do and ill pm you back if i can do it.

EDIT
Quick before i go to sleep its 1:10 am

@[B.I.T.C.H:

> Empress link=topic=53324.msg565221#msg565221 date=1256656761]
> Angel Story could use you. Contact me at [email protected] or email me at [email protected]. Check out our website and forums!
>
> www.angelstorymmo.co.cc
> www.angelstorymmo.forumation.com

I would love to.
Added both emails lol.
Downloaded the client aswell, Well next time your on just lemme know what you want me to do
Or just email me [email protected].
Another Question ..
What timezone do you live in?

Hey Evilbunnie,

Kingdom's Knight's Online failed once, but i started it up again Kingdom's Knight's Online Revolution, just in the starting stages of it again,

We are using breeze as a graphics base, i have started mapping, not much has been done, but again, it is not going to be made over night, a preview of a map is below,
![](http://kingdomsknights.com/images/Screenshot_1.png)

I also did some re-coloring and made an ork sprite
![](http://www.kingdomsknights.com/images/ork.bmp)

Im looking for some extra hands on the game a scripter and source coder would be very nice but again its up to you,

-Tiptsa

• 2 weeks later...
I definitely need you for my project! Im working on hopefully a soon to be large scale mmorpg! - When up and official and fully working, it will have donation options and various "Rewards" will be given, that money will go towards funding a 24-7 server, along with any web hosting and such, as soon as all thats out the way, anything thereafter would be profit, and would go towards the developers of the mmorpg.

Whilst at the moment the main goal is to create an outstanding mmorpg that will attract hundreds of players - hoping to get the game done ASAP and to get a pretty large crew working on it, so that we can offer the greatest mmorpg this engine can build!

I will be posting soon in the Recruiting Center so please keep an eye out for it! Name at the moment is Fail RPG - However, I'm definitely going to change this soon.

Regards,

MikeyB.