Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EpicRealms

Scratso

This is the WIP thread of my new game, EpicRealms. It has been made using Eclipse Origins 2 (Robin's Latest version) and has multiple mods in it.

**Storyline**

>! Scratsonia was once a peaceful land. Yes, it was in the Medieval times, but everyone cooperated, co-existed. No one would threaten the other in Scratsonia. It was paradise, and it's taxes were low. Everyone continued to hail Heaven and its almighty greatness. Then people began to sin. They would sin and sin and sin. Zleec, the ruler of Heaven, got agitated. He commanded his son, the Void to deal with it. The Void got carried away - Humanity was near extinction when Zleec punished the Void. The Void was furious, he had followed his orders and then humiliated in front of all of Heaven. The Void would get stronger by the day, using magic until the day he was so furious at Zleec he consumed his essence and took his place as ruler of Heaven. He commanded his new evil Angels to terrorize the humans. The humans heard a prophecy just before the angels came down:
>!  
>! * An oath to keep, Rome v Greece.
* The Romans powerful,
* The Greeks the weak.
* Your saviour shall come,
* And the Void will perish.
>! The humans drew hope from it until it eventually comes true - you arrive in the world.

**Screenshots**

>! [attachment=1137:untitled.bmp]
>! [attachment=1138:untitled2.bmp]

**Download: **[http://forums.8bitmmo.net/index.php?/topic/6308-epicrealms-mmorpg/](http://forums.8bitmmo.net/index.php?/topic/6308-epicrealms-mmorpg/)

Updates are generally coming out ever day/2 days, so be sure to check this thread daily as I'll be posting about the updates here. 

It is currently in Public BETA Testing (the note it says at the bottom of the first post is on about PRIVATE BETA testing sorry. I got confused at the time. I'll fix it.

Also, we are hoping to get a new GUI soon.

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment on that maps and how I can make them better. (I'm currently adding new maps and I'll post screenshots of them when they're done.)

Thank you for reading :D