Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need help making my game. Needing staff.

risen

Hello, I need some people who are good at making character sprites, maps, and story lines for quests.This game has not started yet I want to gather a group of people to help me make this. The game is called Eternal Clash and it's based around RPG style gameplay. It will contain level zones for resource levels such as woodcutting fishing and or mining. I need some people to make this come together. I really need people to help me create this game. Please if you can help me on this project I will make you part of the game and you will be become admin or mod. Please leave me a message if you CAN Help!

My Website: [http://eternal-clash.weebly.com/](http://eternal-clash.weebly.com/)

Please leave me some feedback. Thanks! …...**..I also will be willing to pay if needed**

I don't mean to damper your hopes man, but what is it that you will be doing exactly?

I guarantee you most people on here won't want to help someone who can't contribute to their own game in any way other than telling people what they want done. You're not the first to do it, I can promise you that.

If you're paying people to do things for you, you will be broke, and end up with a game that is basically a closed source version of what you cannot further edit. Play around with the engine, and learn a little bit of everything to get you started. Whatever interests you the most, stick with it. Make a game all by yourself, and like most other 'first games' of new users, it will be total garbage. I'm no different, and I still ask lots of questions.

That's my advice though. You just posted a thread on how to change a sprite, which is incredibly basic. Meaning you're not ready for a constructed group to put together a game for you.

Again though, I mean no disrespect. You'll learn just like we all did :)

All the best, man!

To be honest I know how the engine works, I just was looking for a quicker way to make the body's for the game. I'm not paying people to do this just to make the game/ I'm going to be apart of the team and designing it.This isn't a one street game here.Thanks for the feedback though. If I am going to pay its  to hire people you can devote more time and energy to make this game great!

• 2 months later...
Your website offers little about the game, you have no topic outlining your game, you have no story or content to show. You need to provide exactly what the game is about, and what you plan to do exactly with it. 

Then you need to say what your part will be in making the game, you can't just say you want to make a generic RPG then expect others to jump on board and do it for you. You need a setting and a lore story before you even start thinking about asking for help.