Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Soulpowers Online Recruting

Sealbreaker

Hey, my name is Jan Meuser, better known as Sealbreaker and I'm from germany.
The Project I'm working on is called ,,Soulpowers Online" ( if someone's got a better name for the game, it might change ;D ), which will be a ( 2d of course ) comicstyled sidescrolling mmorpg with custom graphics and many custom things.

The team atm is:

Me ( gfx, scripting, organizing, story writing)
Monterra( source, but he hasn't too much time…)

I just realised, that I can't do so much stuff, because it would need really long to do, so for the team, we need 1 gfx-artist who can do stuff in the style that the game will have ( screenshots of what we have so far will be down this post) and another programmer who owns vb6.

It won't be a project which will be ready to play in 2 weeks or something, this is a serious attempt on a mmorpg, so just pm me if you're serious with it. It'll be released in english first and later translated for german players too.

The story of the game isn't already done, but I'm working on it. Monsters will have a chance to release their souls ( as orbs ) which contain spells and skills you can learn ( no standard spell-system), and there will be many other features that are unique and exiting for the players.

What we have so far:
- ( not all ) tiles
- ( not all ) items
- spell-bar with 6 hot-keyed slots ( press 1-6 to activate spells )
- drag&drop your spells to the spellbar and back to the inventory
- you can trade your spells
- custom gui-layout
- enter to activate chat ( hotkeys for inventory etc. )

Anyone who's interested in helping us, private message me, or add me on icq ( for further questions to the game also) my number is: 593589529

gfx we got so far:

http://img39.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=tilesp.png

sorry, idk how to make the pictures be shown here... click the link to see it >.<