Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ton's of requests

teh jimpie

Hello,

I have some requets / questions. It all about Eclipse Stable 1.2!!

**1)** _Can someone make a that i can change the "Max HP" to what I want, because when youre level 10, you can have 20 hp when you have 1 hp for each level that you level up._

**2)** _Where can I change the max spells from 20 to 100?_

**3)** _Can somebody delete me the EXP and the MP bar? Because when i just delete it my source get loads of errors._

**4)** _Back to 3, can somebody also delete me the "Character" on your eclipse stable frame? I can't use that because i made other skills. And yes, its important._

**5)** _Make the hits from PvP visible, because when i attack other people in a PvP zone you cant see the hits._

Well, that's it for now I think, i hope somebody can help me with this / assitance because i really need it. Look down the explain:

**1)** _Im using a diffrent level system, you should start with 10 hp, not with 1, you should also gain 1 hp after that, instead of 10._

**2)** _Easy, I need more then 20 spells_

**3)** _Almost same as 1, I can't use this for my game, people will ask what i mean._

**4)** _Back to point 3, I cant use this for my game because i have another skill system_

**5)** _My game is 50% PvP, so it will suck if you cant see the hits._

Thanks in advanced! I really need this!

Teh Jimpie :)

1) So the player starts with 10 hp say - I'll put that as settable via .ini file then gets 1hp for every level after that?

2) I can see if I can do this, I'll have to take a look through the source though

3) You can't just delete them, you also need to delete the code associated with them - I’ll do this

4) Yes I can do this

5) Should be able to

I can do this for you teh jimpie, but not tonight as I don't have vb6 on this PC.

As I don't use ES, I have one question for you concerning this version, which client do you want me to edit, the "Big-Client" or the "Client"?

@Bit:

> @cloudwolf00:
>
> > As I don't use ES, I have one question for you concerning this version, which client do you want me to edit, the "Big-Client" or the "Client"?
>
> He uses both..

No, i stopped using small client because i had to put to many files in the both, im only using the big client now.

Also, i forgot something at the PvP. Also show damage when a NPC hit's 0,  because its now a msg "The npc failed to hit you", 0 should be better ^_^

@cloudwolf00:

> Ok, I'll start on this tommorow.

wow, i think i can better give my game to you lol  :icon_alabanza: :icon_alabanza: :icon_alabanza: :icon_alabanza: :icon_alabanza:

cloud when this is going on, i need to pay you  XD

oh edit ~~~

The HP need to be else! it should be a formule!

```
HP = GetPlayerSkillLevel(Index, "HITPOINTS")
```