Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Coder for Hire

Spainion

Some of you may know me, for those of you who don't - I am an experienced vb6 coder. I have worked on various projects over the years, starting at eclipse as a mapper in 07' since then I got into programming and eventually wrote my own engine.

You can see work (Not the graphics, but all in game screenshots are from my engine) here:
[World of Hyrule](http://www.worldofhyrule.org/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=19&sid=4fea1bae592789b3eb60d66348d722ab)

I am capable of adding almost any features to your game be it vb6 or some other brand of mirage.

Drag and Drop/Visual Improvement
Storage
Auction
DirectX 8
Dynamic Faction vs Faction

Anything you can think of… just ask.

If you are interested you can PM me and I will respond promptly with an estimate for the job.
For a general idea estimates will be between 15 and 50 dollars. Sometimes more with very complex features.

Pictures below are from various projects over the years.

Hei Spainion!
I'm the WoH forum drunk, remmeber?

Man, I could use some help in my project, if you're still free, I would like to write a Code Request and send you, so you could analise and tell your price.

I will write every system at time and send you.

What you say about this?

Send me a PM and I will respond, please include your MSN, if you are in the States you can give me your cell I have unlimited texting.

Make sure it is detailed and I can actually write a legitimate estimate based on the information you've given me.

• 1 month later...