Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can somebody help me

tronus22

Hi,im new here and i realy like eclipse engine.I would like to make my first game with it,but i have a few questions.

1) How can i create a character creation screen in the beginning of the game,when creating a character.
(like to be able to change hair styles,colors and stuff like that)

2)How to create a map of the game,like when i press m or something the game map appears and shows different locations and stuff

3)How can i import some custom sprites and use them in the game

4)How can i make a custom spell and use it in the game

5)And finaly is it possible to update my game when i release it (like add some new characters,buildings,items and stuff like that)

If there is some tutorial to answer some of my questions please post a link.THANK YOU

Hi,im new here and I realy like eclipse engine.I would like to make my first game with it,but I have a few questions.

1) How can I create a character creation screen in the beginning of the game,when creating a character. (like to be able to change hair styles,colors and stuff like that) _**- This is when you put in your own sprites. They can't mix up hair, clothes, and whatever. They choose a sprite.**_

2)How to create a map of the game,like when I press m or something the game map appears and shows different locations and stuff **_- You will have to script a command for when a user presses M the map appers (easy command script)_**

3)How can I import some custom sprites and use them in the game **_- You will need to find the Graphics folder containing the sprites, click edit, and then replace the sprites with the ones you want, then you will have to go in and edit the class with the sprite you want._**

4)How can I make a custom spell and use it in the game **_- Go into the Admin Panel by hitting F1 and click spell editor._**

5)And finaly is it possible to update my game when I release it (like add some new characters,buildings,items and stuff like that) **_- It is possible to update your game. Just put a download link to the newest version._**

@tronus22:

> Hi,im new here and I realy like eclipse engine.I would like to make my first game with it,but I have a few questions.
>
> 1) How can I create a character creation screen in the beginning of the game,when creating a character.
> (like to be able to change hair styles,colors and stuff like that)
> Custom=1 in Data.ini
>
> 2)How to create a map of the game,like when I press m or something the game map appears and shows different locations and stuff
> Source edit. I would just reccomend adding a button your GUI and then make it load your map.
>
> 3)How can I import some custom sprites and use them in the game
> Get them and paste them over Sprites.bmp in the GFX folder.i
> 4)How can I make a custom spell and use it in the game
> /editspell and then /itemeditor. Make the item load up the spell by making the type spell and selecting your spell.
> 5)And finaly is it possible to update my game when I release it (like add some new characters,buildings,items and stuff like that)
> Go to the Downloads board. Robin made an auto updater.
>
> If there is some tutorial to answer some of my questions please post a link.THANK YOU