Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Silverdale is Hiring Mappers

Zamin

Currently a team of staffers is needed by Silverdale, people who would like to help develop it. Currently I would say Silverdale needs mappers most of all, and saying that I would say right now 1 or 2 is a good number. If you think you are good enough to map, or help fix maps in Silverdale, please let me know by submitting a full application to me in PMs (either here or the Silverdale Forums).

NOTE: You MUST have past experience in this field, and you MUST have screenshots to show of that past experience. Also, you might be asked to make a map (using a given theme) with the Silverdale tileset.

The Application format should be similar to (if not the same) as:
Name:
Experience:
Why should you be hired:
Amount of time available per week:
Additional Information/Skills (if you do other stuff like tileset, etc):
Examples of Past Work:

That's all I can think about right now for the applications right now.

Good luck to everyone, all that Silverdale lacks right now is maps, apart from that it is just begging to be played.

-Thanks (also note that ZoSo left me in charge of Silverdale [the one currently released] as he is working on Superdale [codename]).

(Please reply here, PM here, reply in the thread in the Silverdale board, or PM me on the Silverdale forums)

More information about Silverdale can be found at:
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/board,351.0.html
http://www.orpgcreation.com
(The bottom link has pictures of the current version of Silverdale, along with the features and everything else on the forums).