Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Map

m0n1337

Its nothing special, but I want to know what I can do to make it look better. One thing I would like to point out is that I did mess up on the tiles.

![](http://i45.tinypic.com/2ztip8n.jpg)

Also do you guys think that would be a great starting place, or would it be better if it was at a town. This is just early map I whipped up.

Okay I understand, I'll update it soon.
![](http://i47.tinypic.com/2znr7fk.jpg)

ok dude, use more time before posting stuff, you don't need to post such things such as the Update 1, instead you should give it all you got on the map and then first ask yourself if you could change something and try around with different ways to decorate and set it up, afterwards ask your friends and then when you feel ready, ask this community.

Then we will provide you with opinions with reasons to why we would like the changes.

If you give us such things you have given us now, it just feels too unserious and lazy.. What could be improved with your maps… Try look at others maps, try check the map contests and see how the winner maps look.

@Funky:

> ^ who cares how many times he posts.
>
> looks better.

What I said had nothing to do with how many times he posts, but if the content really needs our input, there is no reason for him to post something that he knows how to improve.