Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Major Project, Full Team Needed

Okaoka

Okay, so earlier today, a massive idea just kind of hit me. I really like how runescape classic is designed and set up. It got me thinking, could we do something like that in Eclipse???

-Game Title- : Stoniata

-Storyline- : Your start in the small forest town of Pinia, you are greeted by a young traveler by the name of Horan. He tells you about the lands beyong Pinia, as most that are born in Pinia, never leave, as the forest is much to deep for an ordinary person. He sends you off with a sword, a shield, a bow, some arrows, and a cloak,(you choose what color).
The region(Stoniata) is laid out as a giant land mass surrounded by water, with slightly smaller bits of land/islands around it in places. It will be a dense land, with forests, mountains, desserts, villages, swamps, cities, strongholds, forts, caverns, caves, dungeons.

The storyline will continue to be worked on.

Estimated Project Completion: 6 months-1 year as well as regular updates after that.

Skills that will be in the game: COMBAT SKILLS(Attack, Defense, Magic, Archery, Strength, Health Points, Prayer, Agility) - OTHER SKILLS(Woodcutting, Instrument Playing, Music Composition, Firemaking, Fishing, Mining, Crafting, Smithing, Healing, and *the rest are a surprise, mounting maybe? sailing? you will have to wait for the game.)

The Team I need:

I am in need of many people to run the project.
My main job is to oversee the project as well as the storyline, some graphics, and to set up the website. I have already coded forum software that we can use.

Who else I will need?
Spritists - Many, Many Spritists

Mappers - A bunch of mappers as this game will have well over 80 towns and important locations as well as other maps and areas.

Composers - We will need a large set of songs and sounds for the games, I have already requested a few made, but they were requests.

Storyline - We need a few more people to work on the storyline.

Coders - I am not that proficient with eclipse, so I need people who can code some custom stuff for us.

Project Management - I cannot oversee the entire project alone, so I will need people, to staff/mod the game, as well as the forums and help keep things running smoothly.

If you have any other talents that you can contribute, feel free to ask if you can help, we may need you.
I will be setting up the website and forum shortly.