Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need job?

Kritisch

Hello peeps!

**Story**
After 1000 Years our worlds were full with happens and love.
But now war has broken free and the Destoryers of are worlds has come to destory very happens, they had killed are people leaving the rest of the planted full of blood and gore making people calling this world TwoBlood. But there were still people alive.
So they went to a diffrent planets building there towns, houses, kingdoms back were it was in the first place. But they didnt know that someone was keeping a close eye on them.
After nightfalls werewolfs and undead started the war again making the good side helpless. So they began making friends working together to kill the evil Destoryers as the Defenders of there planet.
On the other side evil blood gore happens as the evil begin to make there way down to the new planted starting the War again and to accept friendship with the orks, goblins, werewolfs and the Undead. This war will be a bloodly war no turning back once you have started you must finish it.

Two Blood Worlds
The War Begins

**Info/Recruitment**
Since Me and WarLord have been working on our game for awhile now.. We've been really stress on what we wont done and how we can do it.
As you guys seen my post around about our game called TBW "aka" Two Blood Worlds.
We are needing helper's to help with our game.

All credit will go to you for the great help. Added into forums!
You will be known as a Staff Member due to you are helping us.

**Needing:
VB6 editer > 1/1
Desent Mapper > 1/2
Logo Maker > 0/1
Designer background > 0/1
Mob Designer > 0/2
W/A Designer > 1/2**

If you are up for this, please PM me here or visit my website and follow through this.

SignUp > Forums > Recruiting! > (Read)TBW Recruiting! > Make Post.

**GamePlay**
Our game Style is based of Fantasy/Adventure. 2 Faction's fight each other to the death or Good or Evil.
Good has many fantasy players to select from.
Evil has many creepy, ugly, people to select from.

**Time Era**
MediEvil Time. (War)

**Screenshots:**
Please follow through the "Working Progress" On the image's that we've done so far to our game.

**Website**
Visit [http://twobloodworld.webs.com/](http://twobloodworld.webs.com/) to be part of our game.

**Features**
We shall have many new update's like
**Shops In House
Mounts
New Weapons
New Armor
New level Caps
Awsome Events
New Spells
Awsome longIsh Dungeons
Updated Maps**

And many more I hope to come!