Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

(Updated) =TBW= Recruitment!

Kritisch

Hello Eclipse Fan's & Gamer's!

Note to Mod/Admin's: You may delete my other "Recruiting Center" post and this is my new one.

**Introduce My Self**
Hello,

My name is Steven, but in-game im called Kritisch. "aka" O|TBW|Kritisch.
Ive started making my own game and try making it a successful game.

If you all have an Xbox360 and seen a game called "Two Worlds" then thats sorta gave me an idea of a name for my game.

Instead of copying it and making my self look like a fool, ive added the "Blood" into it. To make it as "TwoBloodWorlds".

I hope I get to meet nice people in my game.  ;)

**Story:**
After 1000 Years our worlds were full with happens and love.
But now war has broken free and the Destoryers of are worlds has come to destory very happens, they had killed are people leaving the rest of the planted full of blood and gore making people calling this world TwoBlood. But there were still people alive.
So they went to a diffrent planets building there towns, houses, kingdoms back were it was in the first place. But they didnt know that someone was keeping a close eye on them.
After nightfalls werewolfs and undead started the war again making the good side helpless. So they began making friends working together to kill the evil Destoryers as the Defenders of there planet.
On the other side evil blood gore happens as the evil begin to make there way down to the new planted starting the War again and to accept friendship with the orks, goblins, werewolfs and the Undead. This war will be a bloodly war no turning back once you have started you must finish it.

Two Blood Worlds
The War Begins

**Info/Recruitment**
O|TBW|Kritisch & O|TBW|WarLord have been working on our game for some while now.
We have been trying to recruit people with the talent to make/do stuff for us.
But as you can see, most people PM me for work but I have a "porblem" and forget stuff.
I'll be looking at this everyday after school and wakeups from weekends. If you wont to
work for me =TBW= then please either;

1)Join the Site and sign up for recruitment.
2)PM me on the site, Note I live in the (UK) so please wait.

Please go with any of those options.

Thank You.

**Needing:
Great Monster Designer.
Great VB6 Editor & Designer.
Great Scripter.
Great Mapper & Tile Designer.
In-game GM + Forum Watcher.**

**Info About Needing:
Monster Designer - When signing up. Make sure you have a Monster that a desent size. Look at the Racese for idea of size.

VB6 Editor & Designer - When signing up. Show a picture of a MainMenu that fits with =TBW=. Also, Make addon Buttons to other things or ask me for addon buttons.

Scripter - When signing up. Make a script THEN show me what it does and how it works.

Mapper & Tile Designer - When signing up. Make Custom Tiles, then make a Map out of the Custom Tiles.

In-game GM + Forum Watcher - When signing up. (Note: Post in MY Forums) Tell me about your self, what you can do, how long you could be on forum, etc..**

If you are up for this, please PM me here or Sign up on my site and post on the Recruiting topic.
Please note that once you work for me, your joining =TBW=, please be wise on your choice.

**GamePlay/Style**
This is based on Fnatasy & Adventure.
Evil fight for land and destruction.
Good are Protecter's and armed with many weapons.
Its 2D/3D based game.

**Time Era**
MediEvil Time. (War)

**Screenshots:**
Check the "Working Progress" or goto my site and look from there. "=TBW=Photo's

**Website**
Visit [http://twobloodworld.webs.com/](http://twobloodworld.webs.com/) to be part of our game.

**Features**
We shall have many new update's like

**Shops In Houses!
Mounts!
New Weapons!
New Armor!
New level Caps!
Awsome Events!
New Spells!
Awsome longIsh Dungeons!
Shopping Mall's!
Updated Maps!
New Area's to explore!
2 New Race's!
Leveling Gear With Exp addon!
Duel system!
Elf's Get Pet's!
Stealth system for rogue's or assassin's!
Guild Battle's!
Area Battle's!**

And many more hope to come! (Note: Most mite not be able to do.)

This is an updated post version, I will keep an eye out on my Inbox + my forums.

Hope someone joins!

Reguards **O|TBW|Kritisch**

• 2 weeks later...