Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

(EO) additional equipment slots

Murdoc

I don't know what level of skill you have, but it is really easy to add another slot: in modEnumerations find "Public Enum Equipment" add the name of the slot you want to add there. Granted you now need to add another item type change the size of the equipment pic and the equipment size constants. The hardest part would be making the new item type and how it would change the players stats ect, but even that part is fairly easy. It may seem daunting but if you are just learning to code this might not be a bad first step. Or I guess you could just wait till Robin puts his next update up but I don't know how impatient you are.

@Ganja:

> http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,64256.0.html

thanks, looks like i might just wait til final release.

@Mikekan13:

> I don't know what level of skill you have, but it is really easy to add another slot: in modEnumerations find "Public Enum Equipment" add the name of the slot you want to add there. Granted you now need to add another item type change the size of the equipment pic and the equipment size constants. The hardest part would be making the new item type and how it would change the players stats ect, but even that part is fairly easy. It may seem daunting but if you are just learning to code this might not be a bad first step. Or I guess you could just wait till Robin puts his next update up but I don't know how impatient you are.

heh, doesnt sound like id do a good job lol, thanks anyway.