Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

In need of tilesets,for future segments of maps

Hayloskien

I want something rather unique for three different areas of the full map.  I'd appreciate a tileset for each.

1.The only remaining destroyed city from the past(our present).  Needs to look like it could have been one of our big cities like New York,LA or even Tokyo.  In the game the city was destroyed during the battle of two beyonders,that actually alerted the world to the full danger of the beyonders.  Cornelius Graham(Blasphemy) had it kept that way so that no-one could ever forget.

2.Asguard,the hiding place of Beyonders, needs to be templish with an almost seamless accent of technology,Asguard floats in the sky to make it harder for Graham and his church to find.  Though it shouldn't appear that there is,there is a lot of technology there.

3.The Primary church,and cities of the game.  Think along the lines of the Imperial city/castle/capitol from Final Fantasy 6 except it is more church themed.  The technology is not hidden at all,but it's existence and appearance should be an obvious factor in how the populous is kept under control.

I'd prefer these be made rather than edits…Will give credits here and credit within game.  Note:will need to cover inside and out and should allow for more than one building design.