Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Requesting 4 Sprites.

Desertsoulz

Hello, I am new to this community.

I am using Eclipse Stable.

And I would like if someone would be nice enough to give me a set of 4 sprites to match the descriptions below.

1: ~~**Human:**~~ Credits to the FreeMMORPGMaker.com Resource Section.
Male: A Human Male model, short hair, probably a mustace, built body, abs, muscles, wearing nothing but underwear (paperdolling).
Female: A Human Female model, curly hair, No facial hair, slim body, wearing nothing but Panties and a Bra (paperdolling).

2: **Dwarf:**
Male: Shorter and Wider model of the Human with a beard.
Female: Shorter and Wider Model of the Female (No Beard).

3: **Fairy:**
Male: I do not know what a Male Fairy/Pixie looks like, I will not be Paperdolling the Fairy so put like a tuxedo or something please.
Female: A little Princess model, with wings, and dress, with like sparkles, and can fly (or float).

4: **Elf**
Male: Slim and Tall model, colored skin (Like Blue or Green), Long Hair but no facial hair, wearing nothing but underwear and a few battle scars (thier Home was attacked).
Female: Slim and Tall model, colored skin (Like Purple or Teal), Pony Tail and no facial hair, wearing nothing but a furry bra and panties and a few scratches.

Also I'm just barely getting myself around this community, but if you would kinda post a topic that teaches me how to paperdoll and add sprites to the default sprite sheets that would be great =]

Thank you sooo much if you can make these models <3 I will give credits to you were everyone can see on the Client thats for sure and soon I'll be able to give back to the community.