Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gear Artifact Online [Recuiting]

Lavos

![](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/Hazama_Masame/GearArtifact2.png)

**Looking for:**
2 Mappers
~~1 Programmer~~ - Taken by The Kris
1 Script Writer
1 Story Writer
~~1 Item Editor~~ - Taken by Fingle
1 Skill Editor
~~1 Web Designer~~ - Taken by jschill

As for the information about the game, it's nothing too fancy or original with graphics. I'm trying to make a good looking game using RPG Maker Xp tilesets and the Eclipse Stable Engine at its best. I started this project when I 1st joined up with the Eclipse Community and now I just want to finish it. Contact me if your interested.

Screenshots:

>! ![](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/Hazama_Masame/Screenshot_0-2.jpg)
>! ![](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/Hazama_Masame/Screenshot_0-3.jpg)
>! ![](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/Hazama_Masame/Screenshot_1-3.jpg)

What is the story line to this game? From the screen shots it looks like a typical medieval themed game, but from the name, one would think that it has something to do with robots or the future. Just curious. I do like the fact that you are not focused on finding custom gfx! I think that it would not matter if someone used the standard RMXP, and just made sure that the maps were actually good. Can't wait to see what you do with the project!  :azn:

@HunterXero:

> Yeah sure why not… I can help you with the maps, I havent helped on any game lately... Add me on msn ([email protected]) or you could always stick to the PM's if you want and also I could find graphics if you need, I have my resources

Added… I guess what needs to happen next is that i need you to download the client so i can see how you set up a mapping style. I will be sending you a pm soon for more information on getting you connected and started.

@AmSamurai:

> What is the story line to this game? From the screen shots it looks like a typical medieval themed game, but from the name, one would think that it has something to do with robots or the future. Just curious. I do like the fact that you are not focused on finding custom gfx! I think that it would not matter if someone used the standard RMXP, and just made sure that the maps were actually good. Can't wait to see what you do with the project!  :azn:

Until I got enough things done like mainly the website then I could post up a WIP topic on the boards. As of right now JS1 stated that he is working on the website, I plan on making it our homebase development of our team and actually start adding some links.

@SoulDriveGM:

> *jumps out of nowhere*
>
> ill do….huff...huff.....story line!

How good are you in English? I need someone who can articulate, proof read and be punctual. Just pm me with details of your ideas on how the story would be like relating to the title of the game. Also a short brief of your ideas will be okay too when sending me a pm.

I would like to join as a Mapper.

Had a few experiences while working with two games a year ago (namely AURA Online and a The World 2D).

I'll show how my maps look if you want to. I might be a bit rusty 'cause I haven't been mapping for a few months now but I hope you'll accept me. :P

EDIT: Sorry if my account looks kinda newbish (with the one post count and stuff XD) but I'll tell you that I map somehow well. I'm just no good at other areas (paperdolls and stuff?).

@Ajustice123:

> I would like to join as a Mapper.
>
> Had a few experiences while working with two games a year ago (namely AURA Online and a The World 2D).
>
> I'll show how my maps look if you want to. I might be a bit rusty 'cause I haven't been mapping for a few months now but I hope you'll accept me. :P
>
> EDIT: Sorry if my account looks kinda newbish (with the one post count and stuff XD) but I'll tell you that I map somehow well. I'm just no good at other areas (paperdolls and stuff?).

I'll be sending you pm to check out how you map. And don't worry about the post counts it don't mean jack. If your confident about your skills, then I bet your better then most developers around here who just post a lot of criticism and don't show any effort of work. What I really despise the most is if they talk a lot, but hardly get anything done. Anyways I'll be checking on you on the PMs'.