Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking to form a small team to develop games!

peterkap

I'm not only looking for people to make games with, but friends too. I'm not looking to make only one project, but a game developing team that can maybe go a long way from now. Maybe the future awaits us as the best indie game developing team! Who knows?
Right now there is no profit involved. This will not remain forever, but this isn't professional at the moment.

I AM A BEGINNER. I am not a professional, I have just started. My latest game was Pong, and it failed since the AI was challenging for me. But I will not give up. I'm not looking for a professional team, don't be afraid to contact me even if you have little to no experience. I'm willing to work with anyone who has time, and motivation.

Also, I enjoy using teamviewer a lot so we can work together ![](http://public.gamedev5.net//public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.png) 

I know this is short, but if interested contact me on skype: peterkap123

You remind me of myself about five years ago, first coming here. I'll give you the advice I didn't have, learn a programming language yourself…or get into art. The team will naturally come to one who has a lot to bring to the table. Hope I helped.

• 4 months later...