Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

(Zombie MMO) WANTED ADVANCE users with Visual Basic experence on a side project.

Kumi

Hello guy,

First of all, for over a year I have been working on a project on Eclipse. A Zombie MMO online game.

I've been long gone and decided to work on this game again, there are a lot of features implemented on this game such as custom GUI, timer, crafting etc.

The project been a little.. abandoned lately. Today, I decided to find somebody willing to help me with this project so maybe someday it will get officially released.

I have many, many planned features for this game, Yes. Many planned. however not implanted yet. That's why we want **YOU.**

You can see the topic (Which is outdated) [here](http://www.eclipseorigins.com/community/index.php?/topic/129195-wip-wasteland-mmorpg-zombie-survival-game/#entry849464)

**We need someone which is experience in Visual Basic and known heavily into source edits. Someone friendly who can work gladly and on free time, as this is a hobby and side project. Most of the code is done, however we need someone who can implement it into the right states as I am still learning (and can't really do it by myself) this source edits.**

This is the example of the game:

![](http://s14.postimage.org/59z1r1gsx/image.png)

We are also open for suggestions on the graphics, etc.

**Anyone interested?** :)

This looks pretty good and has a decent atmosphere, but I'd like to see the in-game mechanics, gameplay, more on the story, etc. But, with the information provided, I am interested in this project and will keep up to date on it. I'm sending you Skype request out of courtesy, so if you need any help with coding and such, I'm here to help. _Skype: everredyt_