Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Server And Game

Marick

Hello,
I have a problem on eclipse. When I log onto my game and then I go to the server control panel to make myself admin but everytime im on the server control panel and when im online I get a error and it closes the server control panel.

Alright. What you're doing is your trying to open another server, but you already have one open. The obvious solution is to not minimize your server.

Another solution is to click your taskbar (bottom right) and then find the Eclipse Server Icon. If you don't see it, click the little icon that looks like an upside-down v (the "more" menu).

Alternatively, hit CTRL + ALT + DELETE and then open Task Manager, then click Processes, then click server.exe, and click End Process. You should be able to stop the server.

What i'm basically saying is that I opened my server control panel, then I went I logged on to my game. But then I get the error. I have eclipse run times so I don't know what basically is the problem. I saw on videos they didn't get an error. I just want admin on my game.