Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO]Objectives

Runeblade

I was wondering if someone could make an 'objective' script. What I want exactly is…
Let's say I talk to an NPC. And "Fred" (lol) tells me about a legendary treasure that can be found if I can kill a lvl 10 (it's a noob objective XD) daemon. Now I can set this objective (titled Slayer) as my current objective... Can someone make that? BTW, this is just an example. I'd like it so I can easily change what NPC gives what objective. And add more objectives to the list, of course. Also, if there is frm editing involved, please upload the new frm file... I don't have VB yet.  :sad: Also, I'd LIKE the editing/adding objectives to be done in the scripting files.

EDIT: I actually would like an executable... :/

@Soul:

> 1\. You need Visual Basic 6\. That'll take a while. :/ As in, a few months. :(
> 2\. You program, you don't script. Scripting is in old versions of Eclipse. Oh, okay.
> 3\. The New frm file won't help you any. You need Visual Basic 6 to compile. :'(
> 4\. It would be slow and inefficient to load from a "scripting" file. Oh. What would you suggest?

@Soul:

> 1\. Not much I can do to help you, sorry. Yeah, I figured that out ALL by myself. :P
> 2\. They're different concepts. If I sound like a correction officer; I'm really not. :) XD
> 3\. This doesn't mean to say somebody can't make it for you and send you the executable. Yeah, that sounds like what I actually want…
> 4\. I suggest use Visual Basic 6\. Okay. :)