Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Enemy Sprites

Weegee

=P ya, but i read the license agreement about distibution,  the sprites have a creative commons on them because you are able to use them for dristibuting games made with them as a licensend title, but graphics are to reamain open for futher use by others.

Basicly if you use them, you cant copyright your graphics, thats the only condition. (perfect for free games and hobbiests)

@RyokuHasu:

> =P ya, but i read the license agreement about distibution,  the sprites have a creative commons on them because you are able to use them for dristibuting games made with them as a licensend title, but graphics are to reamain open for futher use by others.
>
> Basicly if you use them, you cant copyright your graphics, thats the only condition.

lolz i wsn't planning to copyright i  am gonna give credz to any one who helped and a special thx to you cuz of all the help

@RyokuHasu:

> I Please dont credit me, I only converted the graphics, and handed them to you, they arent mine. =P
>
> HOWEVER, if you ever decide to make a full game i would like to help, i have expirence in almost all fields of game creation.

no i mean like i give you all the credit i will give credit to rpg maker and you if you want