Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

R.O.T.H looking for Mapper

dxxknight

I am still looking for like 2 mappers and I changed the graphics if you want to see the new graphics here is the link:  http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,73202.0.html

Please PM with examples of your work that would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Hey. I have worked for a few people who posted on this topic wanting to be mappers. And no offense Axis. But they haven't kept there servers up for long. And I was looking for some new people to map for.

Here is some work that I did with the most basic tiles I had. :P All of these are from the same game that I made and stopped working on. :P I stopped because I dont know the first thing about programing. :{]

Your maps surely are'nt the worst i've seen I'll help you out though but if your willing to be didicated i'll take you in. i'll send you a download link as soon as i get off work :D and you won't have to worry about programming we already got an a really awesome one :P

Hey bro,
I've been using eclipse for a couple months now and am getting real familiar with the game and how it works. I was an Admin for Graal Online Classic for 2 years and have done mapping with RPG Maker Xp for quite some time.
I've tried to get on a good team on these forums but as you've stated above there's just too many fakes out there that never turn into a real game =/ so I'm looking for somebody who's as serious as I am about taking a game all the way =D I'm willing to be a mapper/game moderator or sort of a little bit of everything to help everyone move along faster with their work. It's up to you where you want to put me, but I'm cool with just about anything.  ;)

OH! I had no idea you wanted a story writer! With that said change my app to that! I can help make quests and write stories as well as site updates in story form. Here's a quick thing I just wrote up so you can see what I can come up with on the spot.

>! It was dark, as it always was in this land. Dante’s foot struck against a rock and he tumbled to the ground. His eyes searched for some kind of refuge but saw nothing through the thick fog that covered the land known as Regana. As he pulled himself up his hand lay to rest upon the sword at his side. It gave him comfort to know it was there, however, at the same time he knew if he had to use it he would be in trouble. The tales that surrounded this marsh were none to friendly and not many had made it out alive. His thoughts drifted for some time as he trudged through the barren wasteland that was clouded by the thick fog. He remembered receiving this task back at Castle Belamorn. He had taken one quick glance at his soon to be wife then turned back to the king and accepted his proposal. The proposal was a simple one, he would go and destroy the source of all the murders within the swamp, his reward would be an entire fief under his command. That is of course, if he brought back the head of the murderer. Dante had spent years in the service of his majesty as a knight and had become one of the king’s most trusted men. He was beginning to hate the fact though.
A snap of a twig shot him out of his thoughts. His eyes shot up, scrutinizing the fog for any sign of an opponent. He could hear his heartbeat and wondered if his opponent could as well. He slowly moved behind a tree as he drew his sword. He could hear whispers throughout the swamp, they haunted him for several minutes then everything was silent.
“Come my prey… let me feast upon thy youthful blood…” Came a booming voice from behind the tree. Dante could hear footsteps coming closer as adrenaline rushed through him. Then with precision timing he spun around the tree swinging his sword through the air going nowhere near his opponent. Some twenty feet away stood the awaiting enemy. He stood at seven feet tall wielding a claymore in each hand. Flames sprouted out of the ground where he walked and a dark cloak and hood shrouded his features.
“Flesh…” all the voices whispered in unison as Dante’s mind began attacking him; he saw images of his past, of his friends, his family, and his instructors. And then they were all standing in front of him, all mocking him. They seemed disappointed in him for ever going upon this quest. He fought to get the images from his head but it was to no avail. He could see the demon like creature slowly moving toward him and he lashed out blindly with his sword as he crashed into one of the claymores. Then instantly the images dissipated and he was confronting the great beast. A large claymore was raised about to decapitate him as he sidestepped just in time to watch it embed itself into the ground where he had stood.
“Back to the abyss from which you came!” screamed the warrior as he lunged forward with a series of attacks, all being easily blocked by the creature. Then an unnoticed blow knocked Dante to his knees. As he realized all hope was lost he dropped his sword and raised his hands in the air in hope the creature would have some kind of mercy inside the darkness that shrouded it. It did not. It raised a claymore high in the air. Then let it drop. But as it came down, Dante could hear the twang of a bow as a long dark arrow shaft slammed into the creature’s skull and it fell back in a screaming rage. Another arrow slammed into its heart only seconds later. Dante was instantly on his feet, sword in hand as he ran forward slamming his blade into the creature’s chest as is screamed in rage then dissolved into nothing.
“Was that your way of killing the poor thing?” came a voice form behind him, Dante spun around to find an elf holding a oak longbow standing there.
“I’m Artru,” said the elf as he moved forward and shook the knight’s hand. “I’m a member of an order of hunters; we kill beasts such as these and rid the land of their filth. It seems you wanted to do such but weren’t as equipped as we are. Care to join us?” Asked the elf as he swept his arm across a span of the woods where several hunters moved out of where they were blending with the trees and scrubs to greet Dante. The knight nodded,
“Take me with you,” he said, Artru smiled as he patted him on the back and pointed deeper into the marsh.
“Our destination is beyond the southern woods, we will move at dawn.” Dante nodded as he moved to the ashes that remained of the creature. As he did so one of the hunters moved beside him.
“What did Artru mean by he’s more equipped than me?” He asked and he glanced at the hunter.
“We follow a motto, that motto makes us who we are…”
“What’s the motto?”
“Courage is knowing that there is something greater than fear… That’s what makes us who we are. We are warriors. And we fight for good. Let’s go get some dinner eh?”  Said the hunter as the two moved back to where the rest of the hunters were starting a fire. Life would never be the same.
Let me know if I'm on the team! =)