Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse + transformation spell

Alan

Hi, i'm totally noob in scripting so i would like to please you to add Eclipse (O,E or S) with transformtion spell script. I was looking for that everywhere but i couldn't find it. If somebody make it for me i will be thankful.

I'm new and i didn't know where should i put my request

http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,62883.0.html

You need VB6 to edit the source and add this in. There isn't a scripting engine anymore, so you have do edits via VB6 now. It only works with EO I believe, but don't quote me on that.

@Alan:

> I'm new and i didn't know where should i put my request

[This](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/board,496.0.html) would be the best section, but no worries :)

thanks, but i've got some problems with VB6 i read something about this but problem is still the same, when i'm trying to open frmEditor_spell via VB6 there is an error and VB6 turns off, so please make it for me if you can

Reply to Ryoku Hasu-No no no. That's not what i meant. Let me correct myself. I meant that nobody on these fourms will make a vb6 code for you unless they agree to help you in your game for free or you pay them. Reply to Alan- for free without paying them? Like i said hire a programmer to work for free or pay one who isnt working for you at all. If you dont want that go get vb6 and find some tutorials on google.

@Alan:

> So now i don't know nothing, is there anybody who can do this wihtout paying for it??

There are plenty. Don't listen to Ryochi. Post this on Source Requests and I'm sure you'll get someone to help you.

Have you tried the instructions I've given you yet?