Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Basic Question

Kritisch

Hello all,

As people use EO for coding to add stuff in, ive been trying to find a way how to learn this.. But as people make tutorials, I can't understand what the codings mean..

So im basicly asking, were can I find a tutorial that can help me learn these and understand them.
I would like to make my own coding sort for sharing and stuff.. But I can't seem to find any..

Just trying to find a tutorial about EO coding system to learn.
For example;

Make a friends list system
Make a guild system
Dungeon system, etc etc..

I don't want to just copy&paste codes as I wont learn anythink then..  So could anyone post me a link of a Learning EO coding system thing..

Would be nice then I can show, help, share work that I can do..

Be nice for a link. :)

Thanks! :D

There is no 'EO Coding System' (Unless you meant the Source Code). EO is made with a Program called Visual Basic 6\. And all those 'Mods' you just mentioned were all made by people who had a basic/advanced/expert understanding in Visual Basic 6 and EO itself. So if you want a tutorial to learn Visual Basic 6;

Here: [http://www.vb6.us/guides/visual-basic-6-beginners-guide](http://www.vb6.us/guides/visual-basic-6-beginners-guide)

If you already have a basic/advanced understanding in Visual Basic 6, I advice you to study EO's code and look where everything's located and what every bit of code does in EO. This how you can make these 'codings' that you can share with people.

Yeah, Source Code is basicly what I ment.. And as I have VB6 and was looking at codes from it.. And also the vb6 site, been there before, some of the learning is pretty basic and easy and some are "not working" as Ive tryed some before..

Also, ive done some VB6 stuff from like youtube and the vb6 site..

But if I ganna do coding in EO, how will the VB6 site and this be a matching type?  Will the coding be smiliar to this or what?

Sorry for questions. :s  Kinda wanna learn this as it will get me off playing games and enjoy playing with "Source Codes" in EO.

Thanks.

It's no problem. In fact I am studying VB6 right now,  :cheesy:. But what I meant with basic understanding is that you know the variables or commands in the code of EO. Like Integer, String, Single, Double and etc.

Learning VB6 step to step gives you the basics you need to know to figure out how EO works. It's like learning a new language. You need to learn it first before you can read a book in that language you're trying to learn. I tried going through EO's code before I learned VB6 but since I have no basic idea of what all these walls of text meant I saw no other choice then to just learn the basic commands of Visual Basic 6 so I at least have a idea what the heck I'm doing and seeing :P

Hehe cool. :)

Im a pretty fast learner, but with VB6+EO together, prob ganna be a low learning progress lols.. Im already sorta of getting ideas of the program and stuff.. But seems still too brain killing for me xD..

Ganna look into more VB6 tutorials on this site and see were I can get to.. And prob look into others people tutorials on here.. :)

Thanks.