Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help a 12 year old please

fablechaser130

I'm not sure if someone is willing to 'teach' you VB6 here. And I'm quite sure that you can already read VB6\. What you're probably referring to is 'how to code in vb6'. But first to get started you need to get the program Visual Basic 6, but I'm guessing you already have that in your possession.

It's best just to teach yourself and explore VB6\. First you should learn the basics of Visual Basic 6 [here](http://www.vb6.us/guides/visual-basic-6-beginners-guide). Then just continue following more tutorials of that site or others to increase your knowledge of VB6\.

Then it's just a matter of studying EO's code and know where everything's located and what everything does. And so, if you posses basic knowledge of VB6 and the code of EO you can start editing.

@Bcm27:

> Just so you know, its not the best idea to have your topic. "Help a 12 year old please". :P For starters you will probably get alot of people screwing with you about your age…

Or putting pointless posts just like the one I've just posted. Huzzah.
It's better starting earlier - you can get more done. People only duck with you about your age if you're a prick, TBH.

i dont care if anyone messes with me because of my age i felt that was a correct start so people dont think im stupid im just 12 :/ lol and thanksss rusher and yes i did mean code thank you so much your a big help now i can get starteed and make the ultimate rpg!!!! all will bow before it hehe