Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Custom cartoon-y tileset

Bonk

As you can see in a thread I've been posting on, I've been working on this tileset for a few weeks. I'm not using it in-game, so it's here for anyone to use. Edit it, cut it up, claim it as your own… I'm really not bothered. Say an alien did it! Or not. Anyway, here you are:

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/e2530bef1f2897b6efbb263d01c1acf8.bmp)

Have fun!

I agree with "Lady Lollicat". The sand could use some work, but overall it looks like an alright beginners tileset. The fence tile it a bit odd though. I'm referring to the red bar's. They seem out of place, maybe recoloring them or even redoing them all together would make it look better.

I'm not improving on it as such, because I'm not bothering with it any more. As for the trees, they're circular because it's cartoony. And the sand is the same, for the same reason and the fence bars are burgundy and thin because it's rusty wire. Adding dimension wouldn't be possible at that level. If you need to alter anything, just do it. The Aliens don't mind. ;)