Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A litle probleme with portforwardin -EO

game_heaven

even tho i havent finished my game,im currently finishing it with my friend thro hamachi and was thinking of future problems,hamachi 's free version can only host 16 computers,i wanted to portfoward but they dont have my routeur(its a modem brodband huawei E1552 ) and don't know what to do if they don't haveĀ  the model :(
thx for any help
Magikx-AF team

first search ,we will not search for you,lol and then follow a tutorial there are many here about portforwarding, with static ip and with dynamic too ,good luck

Wait, wait. You said:

> routeur(its a _modem_ brodband huawei E1552 )

Modems and routers are two different things. If you have a modem, you don't need to portforward. Otherwise, continue.

[_Do this up to Step 4, then read the below post._](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,68370.msg736649.html#msg736649)

Press the Windows Key + R (press the black keys, yours may not have a colored logo).
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/9889600eb9541875983db08667143305.png)

Then type in "cmd.exe". When the console comes up, type ipconfig. Look for "Default Gateway". Copy the IP there into your router.

From there, consult your router's manual (if you have it) for the default username and password. Some common combinations:

| Username | Password |
| admin | admin |
| admin | password |
| default | default |
| admin | (LEAVE IT BLANK) |
| (LEAVE IT BLANK) | (LEAVE IT BLANK) |

If these don't work, do google searches and see if anybody has posted the defaults for your router.

If you have the manual, you can look up portforwarding and read it. (Portforward TCP, start: 7001, end: 7001).

Otherwise, look through the sections until you find it, and work from there.

Best of luck to you, get back to me if it works or if it doesn't work.