Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Small Loop Issue

Skillzalot

Im trying to make my Take Item once code works but something is wrong with the loop

```
Case 5 'Take item
                        If Conv(convNum).Conv(curChat).Data3 = 1 Then
                            For i = 1 To MAX_CONVS
                            If Player(Index).TakeItemOnceStatus(i) <> 1 Then
                                If HasItem(Index, Conv(convNum).Conv(curChat).Data1) Then
                                    TakeInvItem Index, Conv(convNum).Conv(curChat).Data1, Conv(convNum).Conv(curChat).Data2
                                    SendActionMsg GetPlayerMap(Index), Conv(convNum).Conv(curChat).Data2 & Trim$(Item(Conv(convNum).Conv(curChat).Data1).Name) & " " & "removed", White, 1, (GetPlayerX(Index) * 32), (GetPlayerY(Index) * 32)
                                    Player(Index).TakeItemOnceStatus(convNum) = 1
                                Else
                                    SendActionMsg GetPlayerMap(Index), "You don't have any", Red, 1, (GetPlayerX(Index) * 32), (GetPlayerY(Index) * 32)
                                End If
                            Else
                                SendActionMsg GetPlayerMap(Index), "You already gave me this item", BrightRed, 1, (GetPlayerX(Index) * 32), (GetPlayerY(Index) * 32)
                            End If
                            Next
                        Else
                            If HasItem(Index, Conv(convNum).Conv(curChat).Data1) Then
                                TakeInvItem Index, Conv(convNum).Conv(curChat).Data1, Conv(convNum).Conv(curChat).Data2
                                SendActionMsg GetPlayerMap(Index), Conv(convNum).Conv(curChat).Data2 & Trim$(Item(Conv(convNum).Conv(curChat).Data1).Name) & " " & "removed", White, 1, (GetPlayerX(Index) * 32), (GetPlayerY(Index) * 32)
                            Else
                                SendActionMsg GetPlayerMap(Index), "You don't have any", Red, 1, (GetPlayerX(Index) * 32), (GetPlayerY(Index) * 32)
                            End If
                        End If
```
I also added TakeItemOnceStatus(1 To MAX_CONVS) As Byte
to the player rec in both client and server

If i want to take the item multiple times it works but if i try to give the item only once instead of stopping at that specific chat it loops through all of them some help would be amazing,