Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game Logo(Request)

seanmungo

Hey Guys, And thanks for taking your time to read this post =).

I would like to request help on a Game Logo. Anything i have come up with or made, Kinda sucked. Im not one for the Artistic Development, Or Art side of the Room here xD.

Name Of Game: Realm Of Kings Online
A Side Title or Text: Become A King!
Color: Doesnt Matter =). If possible a Black, Gold, And a Hint of Red Would be Fantastic =D. (Dark Red Please!)
Font: Again, Doesnt Matter. I dont have a Specific One.

Any Logos Made Will be Greatly Appreciated =D. Also, If your Logo is Chosen, You will be Added to the Credits Of Realm Of Kings Online =). Thanks Again

[![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/430d7aa18a5b83e034bd3b580a350fea.png)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#430d7aa18a5b83e034bd3b580a350fea.png)

Let me know if you need the .psd photoshop file… sorry it took so long my gf just broke up with me and stuff is kinda going slow right now T_T

**Totally Awesome! Just Plain Awesome!**

Hey, sorry to hear about you an ur gf. but thanks for the logo =). and no problem, always take care of life stuff before a request. anyways, thanks again. this is a awesome logo, and will just be great!!

one question though, is it possible to make this smaller? is pretty big xD. _(thats what she said O.O?)_

Edit: acctualy google just helped me again xD. i should proabably go look before i post huh :D. but i usualy just post then go xD

Thanks again =)