Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recruiting a Team

Harrie Wheatley

Hello

I am currently producing a game titled "Nexus Realm." This game is based around the medieval era but looks more into the idea of magic. This can include magical lands, items, weapons or scrolls. Scrolls are another big part of this game and are rare. They can be crafted by only the highest levelled players and cost a ton.

Onto the recruitment part, in short I am looking for:
    - 2 Pixel Artists
    - VB Programmer
    - Any free guys, if you want to help out.

As a pixel artist I would like for you to create items such as:
    - Scrolls
    - Armour, Weapons etc.
    - Characters, NPC's
    - Any other items
    - (So, anything really)
    - Paperdoll Too

As for quality, they need to be as high as the ones that come standard with the game. PAYMENT, your payment will depend on the work that you complete. How it will work is that I give you a list of items that I want designing, and then give you a price for the items combined. When you have created and sent me the .zip folder of items, I will send payment.

–-ABOUT THE GAME---
NexusRealm is set before the dawns of time, since back before the records. Before the books. This time was overshadowed by a Dark Era, an era of decline. We have always thought that ancient gods were myths, but what if they were real? What if we could summon the power of the gods to bring down an almighty lightning bolt upon our opponent? What if? Now you can, with NexusRealm (Shortly named Nexus). Nexus is an Idea I had whilst directing a film, I wanted it to be like nothing else i'd ever really seen or played, so I got to work creating a diverse and interesting storyline for the player to enjoy. I already have much planned for the game, a lot of it is programming, and a lot of it is graphics work. I went on with the project, and here I am on the first stages of dev. However, I have come to a screeching halt as I am now in need of a team to build things like Character Customisation systems, new armour, paperdoll and coding new features for the game.

EG:
Hello (your name) could you please design these by next tuesday please. Thanks Mate.
- "Corrupted Plate Body" This body needs to be a dark, dirty looking colour and it would be cool if you could put cracks in it too.
- "Corrupted Plate Legs" Same as the body, a dark, dull colour.
- 5 Scrolls (I need one with a red bow, one with blue, orange, green and a black one.
- 3 Characters (Be creative, but be reasonable.)
EG END

---------What Else is in it for us?-----------
= Free Working users will receive credit =
= Paid Workers will also get credit        =
= Any requests?                                  =
-------------------------------------------------

Any more info? Just ask :)

Thanks
Harrie Wheatley
BreakoutDigital