Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Programming Offers

tickleu

Hiyo,
Well while working since eclipse evolution 2.6 iv learned alot about visual basic. Heck this site is what taught me programming and boosted my intrest. Any way id like to offer a programming service to those who ask for it. Some examples of things i can code would be:

A membership system, to allow a free/paid version of your game. This is a very intellegent peice of work that allows you to control every aspect of memberships through a mysql database. Its not hard at all to use.

A runescape style quest system. How about a full lenghth dialoge with cutscense and a quest logs like a runescape setup. Full customizrable through source and a quest editor built in.

A npc chat systrm that works better than the crystalshire one. Wich allows saves, give item, open shop, teleport, transform, and other events.

And last but not least a chat bubble. Simple as it is i can construcy a chat bubble over yiur players head when he/she talks.

These are just a few things i can do. Much more however ik not goong to lie these are thr only advanced things i can do. Anythig else your better off finding in the tutorials section. I go cheap so if your intrested pm me!