Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Experienced artist looking to help out with projects.

ModernCGI

Hi! Let me introduce myself first.

My name is Austin and I am an artist who designs and textures objects (mostly buildings) for game and applications. I have worked on many successful games and apps for multiple companies. I have also designed and created buildings for projects that are outside of games.

I started out many years ago when I was younger on the Eclipse engine. The engine was called "Konfuse" I think. I branched off of the Eclipse Engine into more advanced engines and started working for them. I have made a successful career out of what I do but I would not have been successful for it not have been the teachings that the Eclipse engine and its community gave me when I was younger.
It is because of that I have decided to pay my debts and help out projects that are going around now. Again I am a object and creator and texture artist.(Mostly buildings.)

I am at work at the moment so I cannot post my better work but I made this in a little bit under an hour with limited resources. **PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT MY BEST WORK** I will have more to post later today. Probably around 7 pm EST.

![](http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/Delta_Force_fpsc/trailer-1.jpg)

This was made in isometric view but I will make some buildings in regular 2d view for you guys if you would like.