Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Logo request…(Sonic X Games)

Ryochi

I am working on a sonic mmo, (yes, i know there already is one but this idea just came up to mind after watching a sonic animation) and i need this logo. So basically i request that the logo should be filled with light colors (the outline of the text in "sonic" is blue, the outline of the text in "X" is yellow and lastly "games" should be red) and the O in sonic should be a picture of sonic in ball form (the one where sonic is in the shape of a ball but in the form of a logo. And that all of the text should be golden yellow (yellow but just a little bit brighter but not too bright to hurt the eyes). And….i guess that's it. So hopefully (hopefully...-_-) somebody will be nice enough to make me the logo i requested. So whoever does, thank you for your kind and generous heart. And of course, thank you in advance.

![](http://dothackportal.com/logos/soniclogo1.png)

It's not exactly like you requested, please forgive me. I can make adjustments, just need to ask.

Also you'd probably die laughing if you saw the first mockup I had to your specifications, it was pretty awful. lol.

@Lŷńxåriä:

> ![](http://dothackportal.com/logos/soniclogo1.png)
>
> It's not exactly like you requested, please forgive me. I can make adjustments, just need to ask.

You amaze me.

@Ryochi:

> I think im gonna use 1 for my website and one for my game dont u think?

Can do what you like with it, can make a poll between them and see what the people of this forum think, can wipe your bum with them (mine anyway) or you can discard mine completely.

I made it for my portfolio, and because I was bored.

@Ryochi:

> You're a great artist, dont beat urself up. but if you want to redo it then that's your choice. But i won't force you.

Nah I am content with the logo, I probably spent too much time on it, so use if you like.

> I think im gonna use 1 for my website and one for my game dont u think?

I think the above threw me off, then again its 2:15am and I am rather tired. Which one do you plan to use for your website and which one for your game? Just curious  :P

I'll use yours as a logo for my game and ill use wing's as a logo for the website (Now i just need some sonic sprites -_-. I'll just post a topic and go to bed). So yeah, ill put you and wing's names in the credits as a sign of my thankfulness.

@Ryochi:

> I'll use yours as a logo for my game and ill use wing's as a logo for the website (Now i just need some sonic sprites -_-. I'll just post a topic and go to bed). So yeah, ill put you and wing's names in the credits as a sign of my thankfulness.

Yay I feel useful. Thanks Ryochi.