Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mordavia

rrashintoast

Well, first off let me start by introducing myself, I'm Toast! I have been developing single player games for the PC for over 12 years, and then I started building servers for games, such as Ultima Online.  Then I decided to get into making online games.  With all my programmer buddys back then it was easy to make games, and any program really.  Now a days I dont really have access to those people and their skills, as some have moved away n whatnot.  So…

With that said, I am starting this Mordavia game that I used to make single player games with these similer graphics back in the day, so Now I'm going to make it online, I will set up many of the same citys and things and even spells and items I created in the single player Version of Mordavia.

Mordavia is a very dark and gloomy atmosphere.  The game uses things from russian mythology and gothic theme to create a very dark game.

PVP is one of the main focus's in Mordavia. I have mearly just started using Eclipse, and have spent countless hours using Visual Basic 6, and still cant quite write scripts, But I can write storys ;)  And I am a graphics designer, musician, and sound technician.  (I worked in a recording studio, creating music, and sound effects for over 10 years.)

*phew..

Now that I got that out of the way, I am in desperate need of a Visual Basic 6 programmer, that knows his way around Eclipse decent.

The server is run on 4 gigs of ram, on a 30mbit connection.

You can contact me on facebook @ facebook/rrashintoast

or on here...

If you want a link to download Mordavia, let me know, or just go to my facebook ^^