Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EO sources

hello, i cant add tohse cool sources, like pey system, crafting system, projectile system, questi sysytem,    i was all of these but there really complicated, if somone can teamviewer and help me do it or give em a download and ill jsut through it in cuase its complicated. add me on msn [email protected]  or pm thank you!

Generally the whole point of the tutorials are to teach you how to navigate around the Eclipse source code, not just randomly add features til it can't handle any more. I assume that you're young, but still, learning is vital.

Have you downloaded VB6 and _honestly_ given your best effort?

@7804364:

> i cant get VB6, i dont want to download it i rather have a download source so its easier, esspecialy for the noobs

Well in the Source Tutorial section some of them have 'compiled' versions of the tutorial with the edits already included.

Otherwise there's a custom version called Eclipse Chronicles in the Custom Version section. But without VB6 or knowledge of source you won't get very far…

Because you're lazy, I assume. A compiled version with everything is only good for "noobs" if they want to be "noobs" forever. Regardless, and as DimenXion already told you, there are versions with a lot of these functions included in the Custom Versions section.