Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Problem with all servers

shonist

Hi guys.. well these days… i go into some connection issues.. and im going crazy -.-"

Well here is the thing...

i cant update ANYTHING ! :@

i mean ANYTHING...

i cant reach any update server from any game..

Like : Wow , aion , crystalshire(today magically yes) , warhammer, dragonsoul, drift city,  angels online , dragon soul , ace online , repulse, ragnarok, NFS world, battlefield p4f-heroes, Soul of the ultimate nation, Warspears online, Regnum online, silkorad, -.-" its so annoying ... (yes thats all the games that i have oon computer -.-")

When i open those games... the lauchers appears.. getting ready to update if it necesary but in all games

"There is a problem with the update server" or something like this -.-" !

PLEASE HELP !

pd : I make all i know on the firewall (power off that too)
Run as administrator. always XD

Try on a different computer. If it works there, check to see what could be blocking your connection to those games on the current computer. Example would be that your anti-virus is blocking the connection.

While this is the Questions & Answers board, this board is for any questions 'regarding any aspect of Eclipse development', you're better off posting things like this in the Off-topic board.

Also try hitting Google for the answer to this problem, I'm sure there are more people who faced this problem.

Amm yeah i know about the forum but.. i try so many places … lol...and yeha sorri :P ..

Amm.. Well.. i gonna try on the netbook of my bro.. maybe is a Router/modem problem.. but i dont think so xD

and... i have anitivirus but.,. i installed it when i go into this issues.. xD and nothing. -.-"!

Da hell.. fixed... i do anithing .... -.-"  x-DD just... works now o.O