Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO 2.0] Jukebox Music Question

Draco.exe

Is possible to keep the music of the Jukebox playing when you warp to another map? (i tried to do this, but i can't find how =/)
Every time when you change to another map the music in the Jukebox stops and you need to click in the play button in the jukebox.

This is the link of the jukebox tutorial with the source code:
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,72841.0.html

Español/Spanish (my native languaje):
Es posible mantener la musica del Jukebox sonando cada vez que se warpea o se cambia a otro mapa? (he estado buscando como, pero no logro encontrar la solución =/)
Cada vez que se warpea o se mueve a otro mapa la musica del jukebox se detiene y hay que volver a colocarle play para que vuelva a sonar (la idea es evitar esto, y que cada vez que se cambie de mapa siga sonando la misma música del jukebox que sonaba en el mapa anterior)

@Whackeddie:

> CTRL + F and search for PlayMidi. You have to find where it stops the music when changing maps, and then just remove that.

it's worked ^^
Removed **StopMidi** in **Private Sub HandleMapDone()** and in the frm of my jukebox [[b]Private Sub cmdPlay_Click()]

tyvm!

Wouldn't it be better to have a boolean set up for that?  If Jukebox is playing then Boolean = 1, Else Boolean = 0.  Then in Sub HandleMapDone() put If Boolean = 0 Then StopMidi.

That way it will still stop the music properly if the jukebox is not running.