Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Recruiting] FAB QUEST 7: AN ADVENTURE YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO IMAGINE

Lethys

![](http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/hazake/FabQuest7LogoSmall.png)

Hello! I'm the project lead for Fab Quest 7, which is essentially an over the top ORPG with elements and ideas stemming from over the top 1980's and early '90s culture and mannerisms.

[(If you would like to hear more about the project, feel free to visit the WIP thread)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf2/index.php/topic,80472.0.html/)

But Lethys, you fantastic beast, why are you here on these forums? Why are you in my house right now? Why do you call me at 5AM and only breathe into the phone? To answer some of those questions, I am in desperate need of programmers and coders to help make the game fantastic!

I'm shaky with VB6, so I am in desperate need of someone who would be willing to help with GUI elements, porting over scripts into the CS:DE Engine (If anything just the new Eventing scripts.) and whatever else needed. **While I cannot promise payment, I'd be more then happy to conduct trades and of course give full credit where due.**

As for the project itself, it is still in the early stages so there is lots of time to figure out where things need to be, and we will always be open to new creative ideas.

![](http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/hazake/CityConcept2.png)
Concept Image! Concept Image!

LOOKING FOR:
Coders
Writers
Musicians
People gushing with strange ideas
People who come up with witty names

But _wait_, you say from the balcony. _"I'm not a coder! I'm not a programmer! I cry at night! Please, what could I do?"_

Well, imaginary person who may exist, you can do anything! If the project seems to have tickled your fancy (If it did please don't tell me.) We are looking for writers, artists, musicians or simply people to throw horrible ideas at us. The whole aim is to have a good time. If any of this interests you, please contact me through PM and we can set something up via Skype, Email or Instant Message.

• 1 month later...
I will put in a few comments:
First, I like the idea and mannerism of the game. It's simple yet difficult. It is amusing and  haven't seen something like this here in awhile. Or maybe at all.
The next thing I want to point out is the pink in your banner burns my eye balls. It kind of irritates me but it sticks out so if it tickles your fancy keep it. I just think making it a bit darker will slow down the "AHHH MY EYES" syndrome.
Something I want to add in is if your not the pixel artist who is/ You need someone like you if you are who can do the 2d flat surfaced pixeling. Because it is side scrolling the flat background and non isometric views of your tilesets do fit along with your game design but, because the game is ventured in the 80's-90's doesn't mean adding more detail to your work is a bad thing. Over all I wish you luck with this project. It looks fun and on going. Adding more detail about exactly what you do in game play and it functions will take you places as well dear.