Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to Create a good working Game

DarkOne5890

Im trying to make or design a game that is gonna be good working etc. I keep trying to dowload Eclipse Chronicles I try dowloading update 11 but i dont get the ser files I only get some files like big screen some animations I dont get the game server etc. none of the src  not many projectiles do I have to dowload older versions to or am I doing something wrong cause every time I dowload the file when I open it with win rar it shows these words on the diagnostics messages  C:\Users\James Santana\Downloads\Eclipse_Chronicles (3).rar: Unexpected end of archive Please dont comment if its a bad comment.

Your internet sucks so the archive got damaged because its download was incomplete or you need to contact the owner or chronicles cause the download works fine for the rest of the fourms as far as i've heard.

@JonathanElihu:

> Your internet sucks so the archive got damaged because its download was incomplete or you need to contact the owner or chronicles cause the download works fine for the rest of the fourms as far as i've heard.

oh ok no wonder i connected my phones internet to compu thx for your help .