• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
> This is really really good but i have one question in quest system
>
> how can i make something like this
>
> Example:
>
> Go kill 3 Lions then talk to me to get your rewards then it will self switch to page 2
>
> Thank you ill give you Ruby
>
>  
>
> How can i make killing?

Yeah Agree

> This is really really good but i have one question in quest system
>
> how can i make something like this
>
> Example:
>
> Go kill 3 Lions then talk to me to get your rewards then it will self switch to page 2
>
> Thank you ill give you Ruby
>
>  
>
> How can i make killing?

Make it so you have to get Lion tooth's from lions to make things easier.  :P

Let's first look at the four pages of a quest and break it down.

![](http://i.imgur.com/HGsoKG2.jpg)

**Page 1:** Give your quest a clever name and a more detailed description then I wrote down.

**Page 2:** We won't be using this page for now; however, if you wanted to add prerequisites for the quest we would choose them here.

**Page 3:** We change the _Task_ to _Acquire an Item_. Then we choose what item we want, and finally choose how many we need to acquire. If we so desired we could additional tasks for the quest to finish.

**Page 4:** Here we set the item reward (Crowns in my case) and set the experience bonus. We write down nice descriptions at the bottom and right above it we can set if a Switch or Variable is activated. We can also have it do a wide variety of other things.

• 3 weeks later...
I would be really grateful for some help getting started with the Events. I'm using EO 4.2, but it looks to be basically the same.

What I would like to learn how to do (and I think it would help me grasp the system) is to have an NPC walking around randomly on the map. When the player enters the map with a variable of Tutorial Complete = False (I figured out that part) then I want the NPC to walk towards the player and start a conversation. I also need to make the player face the NPC, but I can't figure out how to do that.

I've been playing around with it, but whenever I give the event a Move Route, then add a Move Route in the Commands, the NPC just never does anything.

• 1 month later...