Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poke Pro's

Xenofalcon420

![](http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/19/01/92/46/banner10.png)

**High Quality Pokémon Community Hub for all Trainers.**
**We’re a group of Pokémon fans dedicated to providing the best place on the Internet for discussing ideas and sharing fan-made content.

We have many Forum Categories to Post in Including,
General Chat, Fan Clubs, Anime, Manga, Roleplay, Trivia and More.
We have Something for Every Type  Of Pokemon Fan.

Come Join Today! @**

@'Xenofalcon420':

> ![](http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/19/01/92/46/banner10.png)
>
> **High Quality Pokémon Community Hub for all Trainers.**
> **We’re a group of Pokémon fans dedicated to providing the best place on the Internet for discussing ideas and sharing fan-made content.
>
> We have many Forum Categories to Post in Including,
> General Chat, Fan Clubs, Anime, Manga, Roleplay, Trivia and More.
> We have Something for Every Type  Of Pokemon Fan.
>
> Come Join Today! @**

And your opinion matters because?

@'Xenofalcon420':

> And your opinion matters because?

This response alone tells me you're not mature enough to administrate a forum.

If you see a response like mine, (ie. you the presenter, me the critic) you're supposed to grate your teeth and either answer why I'm wrong making comprehensive points or ask why I feel like that so I could have potentially provided feedback as to why I believe that.

The simple fact is this: there are already a few popular Pokémon forums (Serebii, Smogon, Pokecommunity), so there's already very little needs to be filled that an additional fan forum can provide. Combine this with the fact that there are tons of Pokémon fan forums (consisting of an active userbase of roughly 3 members), and you'll very quickly see that without offering something considerable to topple the big forums, you won't get much.

As it stands, your forum offers me no reason to not use Smogon.

@'Exception':

> @'Xenofalcon420':
>
> > And your opinion matters because?
>
> This response alone tells me you're not mature enough to administrate a forum.
>
> If you see a response like mine, (ie. you the presenter, me the critic) you're supposed to grate your teeth and either answer why I'm wrong making comprehensive points or ask why I feel like that so I could have potentially provided feedback as to why I believe that.
>
> The simple fact is this: there are already a few popular Pokémon forums (Serebii, Smogon, Pokecommunity), so there's already very little needs to be filled that an additional fan forum can provide. Combine this with the fact that there are tons of Pokémon fan forums (consisting of an active userbase of roughly 3 members), and you'll very quickly see that without offering something considerable to topple the big forums, you won't get much.
>
> As it stands, your forum offers me no reason to not use Smogon.

To be fair, your first post was pretty dickish. Don't be surprised when people are dickish back to you.
However, you do have a point in this post here. Why didnt you post this in the first place?

@'Abyss':

> To be fair, your first post was pretty dickish. Don't be surprised when people are dickish back to you.

It's almost as if you didn't read my response.
"If you see a response like mine, (ie. you the presenter, me the critic) you're supposed to grate your teeth […]"

@'Abyss':

> However, you do have a point in this post here. Why didnt you post this in the first place?

Because I thought it was quite obvious. Apparently not.

@'Exception':

> @'Abyss':
>
> > To be fair, your first post was pretty dickish. Don't be surprised when people are dickish back to you.
>
> It's almost as if you didn't read my response.
> "If you see a response like mine, (ie. you the presenter, me the critic) you're supposed to grate your teeth […]"

I read it. Doesn't mean I agree. Why would he need to accept you being a dick? Criticism like that is never helpful