Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Developer

Marsh

Everyone welcome, JeffSventora to the Eclipse development team. As many of you already know Jeff is working on a .net version of mirage. It is looking really great so far. While Eclipse is continuing to be a Visual Basic 6 engine we are also porting the engine to other languages to better suit your needs.

If you are unfamiliar with the work being done you can see it here: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf2/index.php/topic,74351.0.html

This is now an official Eclipse project. Emphasis will not be taken away from the visual basic 6 releases. They will simple coincide as two separate options. New changes are coming to Eclipse in the coming weeks. I hope we can all learn to accept the, and become a better community for it!

So Welcome him everyone!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone!

@jc: how about I finish it and you add the event system ^.^ lol but seriously though, I might actually do that after beta, probably won't even do quests up front either.

@Steve: I sure do! If I'm working in C# its most likely XNA, if it's C++ its most likelY DirectX :P

So difficult with so many amazing things on this site to choose from. You got a vb6 or dx7, dx8, tutorials, resources, and now a mirage edit in .NET! Congratz mate.

@daxterxx:

> So difficult with so many amazing things on this site to choose from. You got a vb6 or dx7, dx8, tutorials, resources, and now a mirage edit in .NET! Congratz mate.

Isn't variety and cheap prices what made WalMart the most successful business in the world? Lol, appreciate it, hopefully the variety can keep more people interested.