Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Free] Graphic Design Service

Petrunecula

I'm going to present myself first , my name is Peter and I'm from Romania.I'm a student in a architecture highschool.Long story short I'll take any kind of work you guys need , logos mostly , and I will try to do it as fast as possible because I'm new to this and I want to acumulate experience.

@'James':

> Any examples?

@'Dr.House':

> ^ Ditto

@'Petrunecula':

> I'm new to this and I want to acumulate experience.

It's probably safe to assume that he/she's new to this and wants to accumulate experience… as such, probably doesn't have examples (again: new to this, and wants to accumulate experience.)

@'Petrunecula':

> I'm going to present myself first , my name is Peter and I'm from Romania.I'm a student in a architecture highschool.Long story short I'll take any kind of work you guys need , logos mostly , and I will try to do it as fast as possible because I'm new to this and I want to acumulate experience.

Let's hang out, do you want to skype? Just give me a PM.

@'Gahduvdeth':

> @'James':
>
> > Any examples?
>
> @'Dr.House':
>
> > ^ Ditto
>
> @'Petrunecula':
>
> > I'm new to this and I want to acumulate experience.
>
> It's probably safe to assume that he/she's new to this and wants to accumulate experience… as such, probably doesn't have examples (again: new to this, and wants to accumulate experience.)

Even if they are new they should have some examples to show skill level to see if people would want that help..

@'James':

> @'Gahduvdeth':
>
> > @'James':
> >
> > > Any examples?
> >
> > @'Dr.House':
> >
> > > ^ Ditto
> >
> > @'Petrunecula':
> >
> > > I'm new to this and I want to acumulate experience.
> >
> > It's probably safe to assume that he/she's new to this and wants to accumulate experience… as such, probably doesn't have examples (again: new to this, and wants to accumulate experience.)
>
> Even if they are new they should have some examples to show skill level to see if people would want that help..

But even if a person's new and doesn't have any experience, there's still a small chance that they don't have any examples to show… which is why they would do something like this: to produce examples and gain experience.

@'Gahduvdeth':

> @'James':
>
> > @'Gahduvdeth':
> >
> > > @'James':
> > >
> > > > Any examples?
> > >
> > > @'Dr.House':
> > >
> > > > ^ Ditto
> > >
> > > @'Petrunecula':
> > >
> > > > I'm new to this and I want to acumulate experience.
> > >
> > > It's probably safe to assume that he/she's new to this and wants to accumulate experience… as such, probably doesn't have examples (again: new to this, and wants to accumulate experience.)
> >
> > Even if they are new they should have some examples to show skill level to see if people would want that help..
>
> But even if a person's new and doesn't have any experience, there's still a small chance that they don't have any examples to show… which is why they would do something like this: to produce examples and gain experience.

It doesn't matter they should make something first. So we aren't wasting that persons time and ours.