Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best game 18+ (kids get lost)

Now.. kids, this is just for fun, don't spend time here, go to school ![:o](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.png)

If is offending then, sir, this game is not for you ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)

Synergy, effort? really? come on this was done in 2 minutes >.> attention, from who, from a bunch of 16 yo kids, please, i just fool around here when is nothing else to do, my life its a mess atm.

> "MY LIFE IS A MESS, BETTER GO DRAW STICKMEN WITH DICKS AND PISS OFF AN INTERNET FORUM".
>
> You disgust me.

Hey look,it's a 15 years old kid with a General Pony avatar and some anime lesbians on his profile background, let me tell you sir, that you're the disgusting one, go fap and shut up.

My avatar is a character from Marvel Versus Capcom 3, Fate of Two worlds. (Actually she's from Darkstalkers, but more known from MVC). She is a cat woman, not a pony. You're the one with Rainbow Dash in your signature.

The picture of hentai on my background isn't of lesbians, because they are looking at a man. They're just trying to arouse the viewer by rubbing up on each other, which definitely gets the job done. I'm not entirely sure how regular masturbation is disgusting, but if you're immature enough to believe that at your age, then you've proven my point.

It's people like you who reflect on my opinions of the human race.

> My avatar is a character from Marvel Versus Capcom 3, Fate of Two worlds. (Actually she's from Darkstalkers, but more known from MVC). She is a cat woman, not a General Pony. You're the one with Rainbow Dash in your signature.
>
> The picture of happy pictures of unadulterated poontang on my background isn't of lesbians, because they are looking at a man. They're just trying to arouse the viewer by rubbing up on each other, which definitely gets the job done. I'm not entirely sure how regular masturbation is disgusting, but if you're immature enough to believe that at your age, then you've proven my point.
>
> It's people like you who reflect on my opinions of the human race.

Lumiere Pwned, Unbelievable, 5 stars *****

> My avatar is a character from Marvel Versus Capcom 3, Fate of Two worlds. (Actually she's from Darkstalkers, but more known from MVC). She is a cat woman, not a General Pony. You're the one with Rainbow Dash in your signature.
>
> The picture of happy pictures of unadulterated poontang on my background isn't of lesbians, because they are looking at a man. They're just trying to arouse the viewer by rubbing up on each other, which definitely gets the job done. I'm not entirely sure how regular masturbation is disgusting, but if you're immature enough to believe that at your age, then you've proven my point.
>
> It's people like you who reflect on my opinions of the human race.

Poor you ![:(](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.png) haha , i didn't say anything about masturbation being disgusting.

Lucky you, feeling safe behind that screen, you talk big for a little brat.

Oh well this is going off topic.

> Poor you ![:(](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.png) haha , i didn't say anything about masturbation being disgusting.
>
> Lucky you, feeling safe behind that screen, you talk big for a little brat.
>
> Oh well this is going off topic.

It's got nothing to do with feeling safe, what would you even do to me anyways? I'm speaking to you like you're an idiot simply because you're an idiot, not because I feel that you can't do anything. I'm not talking big, I'm talking down on you. With you being a complete retard, I see how easy it is for you to confuse the two. You're trying to fight a battle that you can't win. Being a brat has nothing to do with age, as you seem to think. In my honest opinion, (and probably the opinions of everyone else), you're more of a brat than I am.

You implied that masturbation was disgusting, pointing out how "perverted" I am, and saying "go fap". It's become obvious to me that you think you can dump on me being 15 and get away with it, but that isn't working if you haven't noticed.

You also just contradicted yourself by saying "Poor you", then "Lucky you" in the same "comeback". Though, your nonsense isn't much of a threat.

TL;DR: Get off of the internet, you're fucking retarded.