Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Membership Sprited?

Zzbrandon

Hi I was wondering why cant you change other peoples sprites wth Admin controls in 3.0 and if there is a command to for admins. If their isnt can i edit their sprite in the .bin file of their account in the server folder because I making member characters and I would like to know how.

> Hi I was wondering why cant you change other peoples sprites wth Admin controls in 3.0 and if there is a command to for admins. If their isnt can i edit their sprite in the .bin file of their account in the server folder because I making member characters and I would like to know how.

No, there is no slash command to change a player's sprite.

You can edit the particular bin file if you have a hex editor, although it's not really an official method. If you're interested, it starts at the 45 byte and is 4 bytes long.

Of course, it would also be an easy source edit.

> No, there is no slash command to change a player's sprite.
>
> You can edit the particular bin file if you have a hex editor, although it's not really an official method. If you're interested, it starts at the 45 byte and is 4 bytes long.
>
> Of course, it would also be an easy source edit.

you could (as a last resort) warp them to a map where they -have- to walk through a particular doorway or step over a particular tile

or something that has an event on it (i think this has to do with the event editor) and set it to change their sprite after they go over/through it or click on it.