Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Change your passwords

Marsh

Someone got access to the website (i believe through the file host) and got access to peoples passwords as they logged on. The smart thing to do is use a different password for every site you visit, encase just this situation happens.

Whether you believe you have been compromised or not **change your password**. Change passwords to your other info as well if it uses the same one. No one cares if they have your Eclipse account but if your paypal info is the same change it just to be safe.

I believe that the issue is fixed, but with any website no one can be 100% sure. Or that it wont happen sometime in the future. So again, never use the same password twice.

Working on making the site more secure for the future. Really sorry about this guys, hopefully we can avoid this in the future. Be smart, change up your passwords.

> So who put the script there? Because according to the excuse.txt it was not whoever accessed the site and had the message displayed.
>
> Just curious..

No idea, it could have been someone here. But it could also have just been someone who found the same exploit as that person did and decided to do harm instead of good. Either way i am now the only person with FTP access and plan on leaving it that way.

> :'( Im sorry i let you down.

why the hell did anyone other than you have access to ftp? seriously? my staff female dog at me all the time cuz they want acces. but they will never gain it. Question is why did i not get access to ftp lol

plus im not toworried if they got my password and come on here im already a stick so yall wouldn't know lol