Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[HELP] Some cool question

Zzbrandon

Ok this may be a stupid question but when you level up is their anyway to change the skills max total points it can go up to also can you change how much boosted health endurance gives you if you add endurance to an item like change it if indurance 1 then add 1 health instead of like 3 which it is on. But I would want my first question answered ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png) Also one more thing is their a way to change Max Health,Mana,Spirit? like health go up to 3000 and I want to make only go to 100 same as Mana and Spirit?

So if I get xp and my guy gets 1 level and I dont add any points to endurance then it will not go up? btw Hp still go up without endurance going up ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png) also How i make then max points for endurance lets say 100 and for all others skills.

I looking what I change lol you better scripter then me this what I see the top part with endurance I know ='s the starting char's Hp 15+150= 165

–----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Function GetPlayerMaxVital(ByVal Index As Long, ByVal Vital As Vitals) As Long

If Index > MAX_PLAYERS Then Exit Function

Select Case Vital

Case HP

Select Case GetPlayerClass(Index)

Case 1 ' Warrior

GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(Index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(Index, Endurance) / 2)) * 15 + 150

Case 2 ' Mage

GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(Index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(Index, Endurance) / 2)) * 5 + 65

Case Else ' Anything else - Warrior by default

GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(Index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(Index, Endurance) / 2)) * 15 + 150

End Select

Case MP

Select Case GetPlayerClass(Index)

Case 1 ' Warrior

GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(Index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(Index, Intelligence) / 2)) * 5 + 25

Case 2 ' Mage

GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(Index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(Index, Intelligence) / 2)) * 30 + 85

Case Else ' Anything else - Warrior by default

GetPlayerMaxVital = ((GetPlayerLevel(Index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(Index, Intelligence) / 2)) * 5 + 25

End Select

End Select

End Function

I know that when a new player joins that his starting health what im trying to change once they reach max level in game and use all their points on endurance and agility and stuff to make Health 100 and make it go no further as of now it go in like 3000's range. I changed the 150 to 85 so 15+85 = 100 when they start.

```

vital = ((GetPlayerLevel(Index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(Index, Endurance) / 2)) * 15 + 150

if vital < 100 then

GetPlayerMaxVital = vital

else

GetPlayerMaxVital = 100

end if

```
This code is for making health cap at 100\. You can change the cap by replacing 100 with the number you want.

Also it will be better to make your own formula to better suit your needs

> Hows does the system know how much to add to your hp does it do like 2 times 15 + 150 to find next level total health added onto?

It uses the following formula, as all of the posts above have shown. This is the formula for warrior (or class 1). The one below it is for Mage (or class 2) and the last one is for any other class.

```

vital = ((GetPlayerLevel(Index) / 2) + (GetPlayerStat(Index, Endurance) / 2)) * 15 + 150

```

So:

![](http://latex.codecogs.com/gif.latex.gif?%5Cfrac{15%28level+endurance%29}{2}+150%25.png)

Then the next 3 formulas are for the player's magicka.

Soul lol best help yet the only thing is how I make Max endurance lvl they can add points to I dont want them going like over 9000 ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

Soul also I did this so I level 2 and have level 2 endurance so

2+2 = 4

then

4 * 15 + 150

is that the right formula or am I missing Frac15 whatever that is lol

> Soul lol best help yet the only thing is how I make Max endurance lvl they can add points to I dont want them going like over 9000 ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)
>
> Soul also I did this so I level 2 and have level 2 endurance so
>
> 2+2 = 4
>
> then
>
> 4 * 15 + 150
>
> is that the right formula or am I missing Frac15 whatever that is lol

Sorry, the forum messed up my formatting (it strips backslashes in URLs, or something). It should work now.

It's (15 * (level + endurance)) / 2 + 150.

So level 2 and 2 endurance:

```

(15 * (2 + 2)) / 2 + 150

(15 * 4) / 2 + 150

15 * 2 + 150

30 + 150

```

With Level 5 and 10 Endurance:

```

(15 * (5 + 10)) / 2 + 150

(15 * 15) / 2 + 150

225 / 2 + 150

112.5 + 150

```
Now obviously you can't have 162.5 health. Since the function returns an integer, the result is rounded using what's called _banker's rounding_. I won't go into that here, only note that the result is 162.

```

```